This porridge gives you almost 15g fibre, half your daily requirements; making this creamy no-cook overnight chia seeds and oat porridge great a healthy start to your day.
Oats are a great source of beta-glucans, which are known to decrease blood cholesterol and reduce the rise in blood glucose and therefore the insulin response after a meal.
Both oats and chia seeds are brilliant sources of dietary fibre, in fact, oats and chia seeds also both have a good balance of healthy fats, good quality protein and energy giving carbohydrates.
Both oats and chia seeds will keep you fuller longer, making this porridge ideal breakfast food.
|Vegan, Gluten Free|
Time < 15 mins
Skill Level Newbie
Oats and Chia Seeds Porridge Ingredients
|1 cup (100g) organic jumbo oat flakes|
|1 Tbsp (10g) organic chia seeds|
|1 1/2 cup (375ml) coconut milk|
|1 organic banana|
- Put the oats, chia seeds and almond milk in a bowl, stir to combine. Cover and allow to soak overnight in the fridge.
- In the morning, or when ready to eat, stir the porridge. Add a little water if needed to get your preferred consistency.
- Add toppings of your choice (fresh fruits such as banana and blueberries, dried fruits such as goji berries, seeds such as shelled hemp seeds, etc) and serve.
- You may also choose to multiply the recipe, as the soaked oats and chia will safely keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- How do you get requip
- Pradaxa cost with insurance
- Buy real actos online
- Buy residronate 35mg from salt lake city
- Arkansas shipping celexa
- Trazodone price without insurance
- What do you need to buy zocor
- Aciphex discount coupon
- Advair 100 50 cost
- Latuda and zyprexa together