If you’re making our Easy Vegan Haggis recipe, then you will definitely want to top it with this recipe. Quick and simple to prepare, it’s the perfect dressing for your Burns Supper.
- 3 Tbsp of vegan butter
- 1 small onion, finely-diced
- 4 Tbsp of whisky
- 1.5 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 200ml oat cream
- 200ml vegan stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Splash of lemon juice
- Generic acyclovir from wyoming
- Voltaren gel 1 percent price
- How to get xalatan without a doctor
- Buy real albenza online
- Online doctor lioresal
- Pradaxa cost with insurance
- Cheap alphagan
- Stromectol for sale online
- Where to buy cardizem in frankfort online
- Cheap albenza online
- Heat vegan butter in a pan and fry the finely diced onion translucent.
- Add the whisky to the pan. Carefully light the whisky with a long match to burn off alcohol to take away the bitterness.
- Once the alcohol has burned off and the flame has gone, stir in the cream and mustard and reduce over medium heat.
- When you are happy with the consistency of the sauce, remove from the heat and season with salt, pepper and dash of lemon juice.